The following settings will allow you to set up your computer for email and web browsing. Do not hesitate to call the Helpdesk for assistance on either 0800 484 363 or 06 357 8559.
- Dial-up Number: 086721212
- Incoming Mail Server: pop3.inspire.net.nz
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.inspire.net.nz
- Username: the first part of your email address, for example, 'joebloggs' if your email address was email@example.com
This information is generally only relevant for broadband connections.
- Primary DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
- Secondary DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
Authenticated SMTP is now available from Inspire Net. This is a very useful setting if you use more than one Internet Service Provider; are commonly using your laptop from WIFI hotspots, a mobile datacard, or from your mobile phone.
SMTP Auth access must be enabled for your account on our server before you can use it. Please call Inspire Net on 0800 484 363 if you would like it enabled.
- Hostname: securemail.inspire.net.nz
- Port: 25 or 465