What are the settings for Inspire Net's DSL service?
We will help you configure the DSL router with the right settings to log on to our Inspire DSL service. After that, you are ready to go.
The ADSL Settings are:
- Connection Type: PPPoA VC-Mux
- VPI : 0
- VCI : 100
- Security Protocol : PAP
The email settings are:
- Incoming POP3 mail server: pop3.inspire.net.nz
- Incoming IMAP mail server: imap.inspire.net.nz
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.inspire.net.nz
The DSL router should assign the DNS server automatically, but if you need to do it manually, use these settings:
- Primary: 184.108.40.206
- Secondary: 220.127.116.11