Residential Plan and Pricing updates
We're excited to announce that we have made some updates which may benefit you as an Inspire Net customer, or potential new customer! Take a look at the upgrades we've made below:
- Residential Ultra Fast Broadband
- 100GB plans will all be upgraded to 200GB at no extra charge. That's double the data for free!
- Flat Rate plans will become $10 cheaper than they are currently, meaning you might need to adjust your automatic payments, but you will be saving $10 per month. Direct debit customers will just see us debit $10 less per month after your next monthly roll over.
- Residential DSL
- ADSL and VDSL are now merged as one product, yet stay the same price with added benefits.
- 100GB plans will all be upgraded to 200GB at no extra charge. That's also double the data for free!
Take a look at your account usage and you'll notice the extra data available!
- Flat Rate will become $10 cheaper.
- We will be grandfathering our old 5Gbyte plan, so that means no new signups, and if you are on this plan you can stay on it for the near future, but if you upgrade to a bigger plan, you will not be able to change back down to the 5GByte plan. These days we have very few people on the 5Gbyte plan due to the change in the way people use the internet for so many more parts of their lives.
- Our Inspire Wireless plans will remain unchanged at this stage, however watch this space! We have put in a bid for some grant funding under the Government RBI2 program, and until we understand the outcome of this process around mid August, we are deferring any plan changes on our wireless network so that customers do not end up getting changed now, and changed again after the RBI decisions are announced.
- Inspire Business services, Voice over IP, and Virtual PABX services
If you would like John Stroud, our sales guy, to call on you to talk about your business requirements, be it internet, fibre, wireless, VDSL, putting in a Virtual PABX for your business or anything along those lines, give the Help desk a call and they can put him in touch.
If you have any queries about any of these updates or you wish to change your plan after learning of these changes, give us a call on 0800 484 363, we'll be happy to help. We hope you enjoy the upgrades, and want to thank you for being a loyal Inspire customer.